Previous Posts Found Here

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Last Post Before I leave!

Hello everyone....because of the lack of time, I will make this short. Here is a number that you can call in the states to hear a daily update on what we've accomplished in Swaziland.

810.686.6571 (Ask for extension #231 or if you get the announcement, dial extension #231 at anytime)

Also, for anyone who doesn't know this...I have decided to extend my trip by one week. I will spend time in the Cape Town area doing some R + R. This will be after the main missions group team leaves back to the states. This means that I Will be traveling alone. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I travel, specifically on Thursday, July 26th and Friday, July 27. I will arrive home in the states on that Friday. Cheers to you all from Clio, Michigan! My next post will be in South Africa!

Derek T. Van Dam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you get the chance.